Unmanned reception that can grant verified access. Scroll down to learn more about ID-Kiosk.
''Innovation through co-creation''
The LCL Identifier includes two-factor authentication using smart software based on biometrics, such as palm reading and facial comparison.
''Identity check when registering at the public counter''
Since 5 July 2015, the Municipality of Zwolle has been using the registration column with identity verification.
Kiosk: for unmanned visitor registration
ID-Kiosk stands for...
- Self-service visitor registration for citizens, patients or visitors.
- The ability to handle different visitor and customer flows with one solution.
- Proof of identity on the basis of an identity document or pre-notification.
- Integration with your current software: various links possible.
- Extension with face comparison; comparison of the passport photo on the identity document with the person standing in front of the kiosk.
- Automatic sending of an SMS and/or e-mail to the contact person for your visit.