Processing of data by ORIBI ID-Solutions
What data are processed by Oribi?
We collect the following data:
- personal preferences regarding your marketing & cookie preferences.
- name and position within the company (if you request information and/or subscribe to the newsletter).
- contact information including an e-mail address and telephone number (if you request information and/or subscribe to the newsletter).
- delivery & billing address (if you are a customer of Oribi ID-Solutions)
- payment or credit card details (if you are a customer of Oribi ID-Solutions)
- cookies, reference headers, tags, IP addresses and data that identify your internet browser and its version.
What do we do with the data we collect?
The purpose of collecting the data is that we need it in order to better determine your needs and provide you with better service. In the end, this enables us to provide you with the right information you requested.
Sharing of personal data
- ORIBI ID-Solutions does not share more data than strictly necessary with third-party service providers who process data on behalf of ORIBI ID-Solutions. They process, among other things: maintenance and management of our data, research and analysis, distribution of e-mails, promotional purposes of the brand, and services offered by Oribi ID-Solutions. The third-party service providers with whom Oribi shares its data must comply with appropriate organisational and technical measures to protect your personal data.
- If necessary, data will be shared with third parties in order to comply with a request from the authorities, a court order or applicable law. This includes when our site is used illegally, to be able to defend ourselves when claims are made by third parties, and to provide assistance in investigating or preventing fraud.
- Data will be shared with any other person or company to whom you have given your consent for processing your data.
Retention of your personal data
Personal data will not be retained for longer than necessary. Your data will be kept for as long as it is needed for the purposes used within Oribi.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the data we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may link to other websites when you are interested in them. When you click on such a link, you will be automatically redirected to another website over which we as Oribi have no control. We are not responsible for the security, privacy or other sensitive information which you divulge when visiting this other site. You should be cautious and carefully read the privacy statement of the website in question.
We will not distribute, sell or lease your personal data to third parties unless we have your permission or it is permitted by law. We may use your personal data to send you promotional information from third parties which we think you might be interested in.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text documents containing small pieces of information that are automatically downloaded when you visit a website. Thereafter, these cookies are sent back to the originating website of each visit or to another website that recognises this cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user's device. You can find out more about cookies on the following websites;
What do cookies do?
Cookies do a lot of different things. They navigate you efficiently between different pages, remember your preferences and essentially improve the user experience.
They can also help ensure that the ads you see online are more relevant to you and your interests. The cookies used on this website have been categorised according to the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie Guide:
Category 1: strictly necessary cookies (functional cookies)
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have requested cannot be provided.
Category 2: performance cookies (statistics)
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for example which pages visitors go to most often and whether they receive error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All the information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve the functioning of a website.
By activating cookies from our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
Access to personal data
At any time, you have the option to access, rectify, erase or port your personal data.
If you have given us consent to store personal data, you may review this at any time. This means that you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
Feedback, complaints or questions?
If you would like to receive a copy of all your stored data, give feedback or have any questions, please write or e-mail us. Please use the following address; Oribi ID-Solutions, PO Box 4, 5060 AA Oisterwijk, The Netherlands. You can send us an e-mail via the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org . If you believe that we are handling and using personal information about you incorrectly, please contact us as soon as possible. We will then adjust this as quickly as possible.
We would also like to draw your attention to the fact that you have the right to file a complaint, which you can do by using the company details below.