Some of these authenticity features can be seen with the naked eye, but other authenticity features require tools to check them. For example, authenticity features that only become visible in UV light or near-infrared light.
Reading out and checking the chip is only possible with a so-called document reader. Checking the different authenticity features in different light sources also requires special equipment. These tools enable organisations to carry out an identity check in a sound and reliable manner by means of a passport check, identity card check or driving licence check.
ORIBI's ID-solutions offer a solution to combat identity fraud
- ID-Citizen; for checking citizens quickly and easily.
- ID-Customer; secure and simple verification and processing of customer data.
- ID-Employee; properly managed processing of personal data of temporary employees or staff members.
- ID-Visitor; always know who you have on your premises with fast and secure personal identification.
- ID-Kiosk; an unmanned solution for the verification of citizen, customer and/or visitor data.
- ID-App; access to reliable personal identification anytime, anywhere.
International Civil Aviation Organisation