Make BSN (citizen service number) illegible
It is recommended to make the BSN (citizen service number) illegible. With the ID solutions from ORIBI ID-Solutions, this happens fully automatically. It does not matter which document or which side you are scanning. The software recognises the BSN and renders it illegible. A person's race is also regarded as special personal data by the Dutch Data Protection Authority. A person's race can be determined from a passport photograph. For this reason, a passport photo may only be processed if the organisation has a good reason for doing so. One reason may be that the passport photo is needed for later identification purposes. If you are unable to provide a reason, the privacy plus module of ORIBI ID-Solutions is capable of masking the passport photo.
The solutions created by ORIBI ID-Solutions process personal data in a responsible manner
- ID-Citizen; for checking citizens quickly and easily.
- ID-Customer; secure and simple verification and processing of customer data.
- ID-Employee; properly managed processing of personal data of temporary employees or staff members.
- ID-Visitor; always know who you have on your premises with fast and secure personal identification.
- ID-Kiosk; an unmanned solution for the verification of citizen, customer and/or visitor data.
- ID-App; access to reliable personal identification anytime, anywhere.
Dutch Data Protection Authority